The industry standard in issue tracking
Bugzilla is a "Defect Tracking System" or "Bug-Tracking System". Defect Tracking Systems allow individual or groups of developers to keep track of outstanding bugs in their product effectively. Most commercial defect-tracking software vendors charge enormous licensing fees. Despite being "free", Bugzilla has many features its expensive counterparts lack. Consequently, Bugzilla has quickly become a favorite of thousands of organizations across the globe.
What Does Bugzilla Do?
- Track bugs and code changes
- Communicate with teammates
- Submit and review patches
- Manage quality assurance (QA)
Bugzilla can help you get a handle on the software development process. Successful projects often are the result of successful organization and communication. Bugzilla is a powerful tool that will help your team get organized and communicate effectively.
Bugzilla is Hard to Beat
- Under active development
- Constantly being put to the test by the Mozilla Foundation
- Supported by a dedicated team
- Has countless features that most expensive solutions lack
- Trusted by world leaders in technology
- Can be installed on many operating systems, including Windows, Mac and Linux
Why Should You Use Bugzilla?
Many companies are finding that Bugzilla helps reduce downtime, increase productivity, raise customer satisfaction, and improve communication. Bugzilla can also help reduce costs by providing IT support accountability, telephone support knowledge bases, and by keeping tabs on unusual system or software issues. Bugzilla can do the same for your organization, regardless of its size.
- Systems administration
- Deployment management
- Chip design and development problem tracking (both pre-and-post fabrication)
- Software and hardware bug tracking
- IT support queues
|Full Control Panel||Yes|
|Ability to modify UI templates||Yes|
|Instant account activation||Yes|
|Fast, multi-homed network access||Yes|
|Cancel easily online at any time||Yes|